Man i don't kiss butt to anyone. You know that.
I ain't perfect, but i sure don't play that, this is right because someone else says so.
We've talked about this. And yet you say the Bears didn't do TJ wrong last season?
TJ was not done wrong? It was a great deal for both.
How? He was basically last year told to deal or be let go. Because they spent so much money on Benson and a few others.
Honestly. TJ from Arizona to Tampa, to the leading rusher for the Bears.
What has Benson done that was so great.
Hell I am a throw back player and fan and he is just yet to prove himself.
I like him. Because he runs over folks. But he is in the same position Thomas was when he was following Jack the Snake in Arizona and then to Tampa.
I was about to let this go. But honestly. You and mega. Hello you think it's just all about money and turning out those who have talent vs those who don't care.
Would the Bears be in the Superbowl if TJ wasn't there. He can run, catch and help create matchups that ain't there with Benson.
It honestly has nothing to do with a kid who hasn't proven himself. If anything. TJ is a mentor figure to Benson in what he needs to be.
Hell i hope some day i am as smart as some of you others.
For now though. I hope TJ gets his ring. And Da Bears have to actually wish and hope he stays. Until Mr. Benson shows he is the man.
With that said. I'll leave you great one's to yourself.
Go TJ and Go Bears.
Cut or trade TJ and let's see how far you make it next year with just Grossman, Benson and a Good D. I'll bet it won't be the Superbowl.




Bookmarks